Skip to main content

Oh my, this blog is still here!

Shall I make a comeback??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm a dork, I am!!

Hahaha.. I just discovered my old photos. Taken in Cherating with Gordie, SK, and Ping- 2004, July. I was...26! I love these photos. We drove overnight to Cherating, stayed up whole night to watch the sunrise and waited for the turtles to nest.... while having beer of course. And up to silly antics as usual.. This was the good ol' days before PhD, babies, girlfriends and boyfriends- when we could all still stay up late, and climb coconut trees. And no matter how hard I try- I just could not look not-dorky. I love you guys!

My life, as viewed from my mobile phone

I've recently uploaded the random photos taken with my Sony Ericsson mobile phone. I think these are great photos because they capture the daily moments of randomness where I'm excited enough to well, take photos. This will be literally, snapshots of my life.. The extraordinary color of the Eucalyptus tree bark when it sheds. This picture was taken from Gerald's flat, and the building behind is the infamous Scheps- where I spent the first two years of my life (editted to add) IN MELBOURNE. My Scheps room after I've packed, and all ready to move out (sob)- taken for sentimental reasons. The lovely Abbottsford Convent, a old convent-turned-heritage ground/arts precinct/garden. I love this place. Taken during almost-sunset. The amazing Sony-Bravia-Ad worthy view from my room, during fall. Takes my breath away, every morning when I open my eyes. My precious Macbook- at its first unveiling. Discovery of the panoramic settings on my phone. Lessons in bedroom etiquette for, um

Long delayed photographs of Sydney

Hmm. I am on a roll.. am beset by urges to do anything except work- is that called procrastination? So, here they are. Selected photographs taken with Farrah's Canon E05, SLR of Sydney while I was there in January. Taken on 13 April 2008: View of the Sydney Opera House and the Harbour Bridge, taken from the Botanical Gardens, on a late afternoon after the rain. Love the skyline and the dramatic clouds. It is actually the same day- but how the sky is different. One of my favourite shots. I actually made a short note of the my mood at the time- it reads: Today is gorgeous. Rained for an hour and now the everything is awashed with the after-the-rain dampness and also, crispness. The air smells wonderful and it just feels so peaceful. Everything feels cleansed and renewed. Nature is beautiful. St. Mary's Cathedral- also after the rain Three fine gentlemen at the Botanical Gardens Away from nature- I like this shot. Taken at the King's Cross (duh) train station. Next on the prog